All-on-4 is an alternative approach to place a full arch (top or bottom set) of fixed, replacement teeth. Even if you have no teeth in your mouth, temporary fixed teeth are screwed into the mouth with the dental implant operation on the same day
All-on-4 is an alternative approach to place a full arch (top or bottom set) of fixed, replacement teeth. Four dental implants are used to stabilize the replacement teeth. The All-on-4 concept involves placing implants in available bone, thereby avoiding the need for bone grafting or sinus lift. Special abutments allow a temporary set of replacement teeth to be placed the same day and used with a modified diet while gum tissues heal and the implants integrate with natural bone. After about 4-6 months, the final bridge is then placed and the patient is able to resume a normal diet.
All on 4 treatment concept advantages
- You will have a stable dental prosthesis with just a single surgery on patients with total edentulism.
- The surgery is much easier since no further surgery methods as sinus lifting or bone grafts.
- Its cost is less than other treatments since less dental implants and no further surgery methods is applied.
- It provides esthetic smile and look.
- It is appropriate for patients that can’t use removable partial denture and have nausea reflex.
- Its cleaning process and maintenance is much easier than common treatments.
- Its design is different than dental plates, since it does not cover the whole plate of the patient, it is easier to adapt to and use.
- Since necessary session amount is less, it i easier to be used by patients who live in different cities.